Digital Marketing Course In Kharar.
The Brits Digital Marketing Academy in Kharar has the best professional education programmers to carry every phase of your marketing career. Our search engine optimization SEO training in Kharar, India planned to offer training to both practiced as well as novice individuals.
The Job oriented “Certified Digital Marketing Professional” Program is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementation or measurement of Digital strategies – or anyone who would like to pursue a career in this area. The Certified Digital Marketing Professional Programmers suitable for professionals of all levels and disciplines, and will prepare you to take up a more specialist role within the overall marketing domain.
At the end of this course, you will understand the various channels and activities required to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive digital marketing plan for your business.
The program is designed and developed by practicing digital marketing professionals with over 10+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.
Our Job oriented program will help you to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the value of Digital Marketing and why it is a vital component of your overall marketing strategy
- Plan, create and effectively manage Search, Social Media, Mobile and Email Marketing campaigns
- Integrate your Digital Marketing plans into your overall marketing strategy
- Drive new visitor traffic to your website while improving online conversion rates
- Understand how Digital Marketing can help you grow your business, domestically and internationally
- Identify various online applications and resources that can help build effective and profitable websites
- Measure and analyze the visitor traffic to your website to continuously develop and improve your Digital Marketing efforts.
- The minimum requirement to be eligible for the program is Graduate or 10+2 with Course in Computers.
- The program is best suited for students and working professionals with a keen interest in developing their skills in digital marketing.
- Current digital marketing professionals who wish to hone their skills and become experts in their field would greatly benefit from the course.
- Ideal for professionals who wish to excel in the field of Digital Marketing and become leaders in the industry.
- Marketers & Brand Manager who want to fast-track their career or improve their position in the market-place
- Business owners who need to maximize online channels for growing their business
1- Internet marketing overview
- What is Internet marketing?
- Importance of internet marketing
- How Internet marketing works?
2- Website planning & development
- Types of websites
- Essentials of a website
- Planning a website
- Professional appearance
- Easy to update
- Search Engine Friendly
- Difference between dynamic & static website
3- Search Engine Optimization, SEO- Search Engine Marketing, SEM
- What is SEO
- What is SEM
- Why we need SEO& SEM
- What are search engines
- How search engines work?
- Major functions of a search engine
- What is traffic?
- Different types of traffic
- What are keywords?
- Different types of keywords
- Tools to find keywords (paid & free)
- Google external tool
- Google trends & insights
- How to find relevant keywords?
- Keywords mix
- Steps in SEO
- On page optimization
- Keywords optimization
- Content optimization
- Internal linking
- Meta tags creation
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Creating sitemap
- Uploading sitemap on website
- Google webmasters tool
- Understanding key terms
- How to get a website index
- Quick indexing techniques
- Off page optimization
- What is page rank?
- How to increase page rank?
- What are back links?
- Types of back links
- What is link building?
- Types of link building
- Techniques of link building
- Directory Submission
- Articles marketing
- Blog marketing
- Press releases
- Social bookmarking
- Forums marketing
- Classifieds submission
- Google maps submission
- What not to do in link building?
- Checking your back links
- Local SEO
- Mobile SEO
- Top 5 free tools for SEO
- Top 5 paid tools for SEO
- Planning SEO of a website
- Monitoring SEO process
- Preparing SEO reports
4- Search Engine Advertising- PPC advertising
- Introduction to Ad Words – Google Ad words, Yahoo & bing ad word
- Getting Started with Ad Words – How to set up account etc.
- Targeting – Search, Contextual or placement
- Creation of Effective Campaigns and Ad groups
- Creation of Banners using Display Builders
- Writing Compelling Ad Copies—Do’s and Don’ts
- Keyword Grouping using Broad Match, Exact Match, Phrase Match, Negative Match Techniques
- Insertion of Google Conversion code and its importance in Effective Campaigning
- Costs and Billing
- Tracking Ad Performance
- Optimizing Cost per Click
- Optimizing Ad Performance – Optimize Account & landing page
- The Ad Words Toolbox – Keyword Tool, Site Exclusion Tool, Ad Diagnostic Tool Etc.
- Google Analytics code study and Insertion
- Google Analytics Report Study and Comprehension
- Creating Multiple Report Types
- Managing Client Accounts
5- Social Media Marketing
- What is social media?
- Understanding the existing Social Media paradigms
- How social media marketing is different than other forms of Internet marketing?
- Marketing on social networking websites
1) Facebook marketing
- Facebook profiles
- Facebook fan page creation
- Examples of good and bad fan pages
- How to increase fans on a fan page?
- How to do marketing on a fan page?
- How to engage fans on your fan page?
- Facebook advertising
- Understanding Facebook advertising
- Creating Facebook ads
- Best practices of Facebook ads
- How to increase your ROI from Facebook ads?
- CPC or CPM- How to pay for Facebook ads?
- Linkedin Marketing
- What is linked in?
- Understanding Linkedin
- Company profile vs individual profiles
- Marketing on linkedin groups
- Understanding linkedin groups
- How to do marketing on linkedin groups?
- Linkedin advertising & it best practices
- Increasing ROI form linkedin ads
3) Twitter marketing
- Understanding Twitter
- How to do marketing on twitter
- Techniques of twitter marketing
- Advertising on Twitter
4) Video marketing
- Creating videos
- How to create videos
- Uploading videos on video marketing websites
- Using YouTube for business
- Developing YouTube video marketing strategy
- Advertising on YouTube
- How to increase number of views of your videos
- Bringing visitors from YouTube videos to your website
- What is blogging?
- Benefits of blogging
- Types of blogging
- Benefits of each types of blogging
- Different platforms for blogging
- Creating your own blog- LIVE
- Best practices while creating a blog
- How to make your blog interactive for visitors
- How to do marketing of your blog
- Top 5 things that should be present in your blog
- What not to do while blogging?
- Showcasing few best examples of top blogs
(6)- Online Advertising
1) What is online advertising?
2) Types of online advertising
1) Display advertising
- Banner ads
- Rich media ads
2) Contextual advertising
- In-text ads
- In-image ads
- In-video ads
What are the payment modules?
Companies that provide online advertising solutions
Tracking & measuring ROI of online advertising
Assignment on allocating funds to various online advertising platforms
7- Email Marketing
- What is email marketing?
- Biggest challenge in email marketing
- Legitimate/ opt-in email marketing
- Increasing email subscription/ opt-in list
- Using software’s to do email marketing
- Best practices of email marketing
- Writing a good email creative or html template
8- Mobile Marketing
- What is mobile marketing?
- Biggest challenge in mobile marketing
- Using software’s to do mobile marketing
9- Google analytics
- What is Google analytics?
- Why analytics is so important?
- Setting up your website with analytics
- Fundamentals of Google analytics
- Monitoring bounce rate
- Setting up goals and funnels
- Tracking conversions
- Other analytics platforms
- Monitoring website performance
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Taking corrective actions if required
10- Integrated Digital Marketing Campaigns
Complexities of planning, buying and executing a marketing campaign with all digital activities including display, search, affiliate, email, mobile and social.