Duration: – 2Months
Visual Basic is a third-generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft for its COM programming model first released in 1991. Microsoft intended Visual Basic to be relatively easy to learn and use. Visual Basic was derived from BASIC and enables the rapid application development (RAD) of graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access to databases using Data Access Objects, Remote Data Objects, or ActiveX Data Objects, and creation of ActiveX controls and objects.
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Datatypes, Constants, Variables.
- Decision-making / Looping
- Controls, toolbox,Menus, Dialog Box
- Standard EXE Controls.
- Designing, Coding, Testing and debugging
- ADODC Connectivity
- Data Environment and Data Reports